01 March, 2008

Love Me Nots

Please stop. Just stop it. You don't have the right to do this. You think you're making it better. You're not. I just wanna keep living in my fantasy world and right now you're destroying it. You have no place in my fantasy world. You never existed there. There, everything is perfect. You're not perfect. I am. I am so perfect that I'll never be loved. You fall in love with people's flaws. I don't have any. So shut it.

There's nothing you can say that can make the fact that you were never able to love me go away or feel less painful.
Well, except... Except doing the one thing I know you won't do. Because you can't. You never mean what you say. I don't know how you're capable of doing something like that. I say I can't lie about feelings and you say the same, but you're just lying about not lying. So even if you do that one thing, it's still pointless.

I'm not one to let things die, but this one was never alive to start with.

No comments: