29 September, 2010

Your replay (not mine)

Oh baby you're a million years old.
You're rotten and filled with dirt.

I see your shadow from the corner of my eye. Running away in the rearview mirror. A dead angle.
So ancient, so washed away. So tired. Such a coward.

I won't look you in the eye, you're like a bull and I don't want to set your rage free. If I don't see you maybe you won't see that I saw you, and it's self-centered crap all over again. No remorse. No guilt. You don't know them. No you don't know them. Just like you don't know me. Meaningless. Pointless. Perishable.

I can't burst your buble, you're resistant to my needle. Obsession is your resistance. I'm not NOT me.

It's not me.
It's not me.
It's not me.
It should've been the last time, the last time I said it's not me.

1 comment:

micas said...

Há um ano que não escreves filha..